EBSCO Spring is currently looking for EXPERIENCED COILERS.
Immediate Opening for Spring Coiler at EBSCO Spring Company, a non-union, world leading company with over 70 years of experience in precision springs. EBSCO Spring Company is located in Tulsa, OK. Tulsa, Ok is considered to be one of “America’s Most Livable Cities”. Cost of living is 7.4% below national average. Tulsans enjoy 227 days of sunshine a year and an average daily temperature of 61 degrees. Our city boasts a widely diversified business base, including aerospace, telecommunications, manufacturing, construction, high technology, healthcare, education, transportation and energy.
Spring Coiler Purpose:
Produce coiled springs on mechanical and CNC Coiler by means of setting up; operating CNC; maintaining quality and safety standards; maintaining equipment.
Spring Coiler Duties:
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
3 years minimum experience on mechanical and CNC coiler. Must be able to read blueprints and operate calipers. Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Attention to Detail, Judgment
- Will Provide relocation expenses
- Full Benefits Package including Health/Dental/Life/401k
*Disclaimer: Ebsco is a drug free work place that requires drug and back ground testing.